COVID-19 Appointment Information
In recognition of the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have concerns. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) including N95 masks, gowns and face shields/goggles, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
PRIOR TO CONFIRMING YOUR UPCOMING APPOINTMENT, PLEASE REVIEW THESE QUESTIONS
Have you or anyone around you experienced any of the symptoms below in the last 2 weeks?
- Fever or above average temperature
- Trouble breathing and/or shortness of breath
- Dry Cough/Sore Throat
- Reduction of taste and/or smell
In the last 30 days, have you or anyone around you
- Tested positive for Covid-19?
- Traveled outside of Oregon by plane or traveled internationally?
- Been knowingly exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19?
If you answered yes to ANY of these questions, please call our office as soon as possible to discuss your upcoming appointment.
We are excited to see our patients and have resumed regular office hours. Due to new regulations, please note the following changes to expect prior to and at your visit:
- All patients will be pre-screened prior to their appointment using the most current ADA and CDC guidelines.
- Patients may be asked to wait in their vehicles upon arrival and call to check in. Support people/drivers will be asked to wait outside.
- A mask / face covering must be worn to enter our facility and while in the lobby and hallways.
- Upon arrival, all patients must use hand sanitizer in the presence of our staff, will have their temperature taken, and rinse with Peroxyl prior to treatment. .
- Anyone with any cold and flu-like symptoms, fever (temperature over 100.4), or cough will be asked to wait at least one month for dental treatment.
- Anyone who has traveled by plane outside Oregon in the past month will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
We thank you in advance for your patience as we work towards finding our new workflow, and we extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at (503) 585-4281 or [email protected] and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you. We are available by phone and email Monday through Thursday; 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. For emergencies, you may contact us after hours.